Google Play Store error 963 Fix: Recently there is a significant increase in the complaint regarding the Google Play Store error 963 popping up on their screens whenever they are trying to download an app on their phones.
The format of this error is like “<app> can’t be downloaded. Try again, and if the problem continues, get help troubleshooting. (Error code: 963)“.
This error is among the many thousands of errors which arise in play store. The reason for these errors may vary but there is always a solution to it.
In this post, we are going to tell you that how you can easily fix your Google Play Store error 963 in some steps. So keep reading the article.
Google Play Store Error 963 Causes – The error 963 generally shows up because of these three culprits.
- Google Play Store app cache and data.
- Old Download manager data.
- Bad updates in Google Play Services.
The fix for the error 963 is basically getting all the old stale data and cache present in the apps such as the official Play Store app, Android Download manager, and the Play services app. Let’s check the steps on how to do it.
- Clear Play Store App data and Cache
- Go to Settings > Apps
- Slide to the right to All
- Find the Google Play Store and tap on the clear data button
- Click on the Clear Cache button
- Clear Play Services data and cache.
After clearing data for the Play store, go back to All and find the Play Services app.
- Tap on the Clear data button
- Tap on the Clear cache button.
- Clear Download manager data
Find the Download manager.
- Tap on the Clear data button.
- Tap on the clear cache button.
After following all these steps properly, reboot your phone once in order to assure that all of your phone’s app are properly restarted by the system. If you have followed all these steps correctly then now there is no error.
After clearing the data from all these three apps, the error 963 will stop bugging you. If any problem still persists, please use the comments section to let us know and we will surely help you in that regard.